ICF Mentor Coaching: Moving Toward Mastery –
Up the Ante on Your Coaching Skills and Growth
INSTRUCTOR: Brian Mitchell-Walker
DATES & TIMES: 10 hours to be individually scheduled over a three-month period as required by ICF.
All sessions are virtual.
PROGRAM COST: $1600 includes Letter of Completion
Break out of habitual coaching patterns, courageously walk the gritty, yet transformative path, trust your inner knowing and coach to your client’s magnificence.
Join Brian Mitchell-Walker for 10 individual virtual sessions of Mentor coaching for continued development of core coaching competencies. Whether you are a new coach or desire to renew your ICF coaching credentials (ACC or PCC) these sessions will meet the requirements of ICF and will be co-designed to assess focus. Sessions will include client/ coach role play, client recordings and feedback, and shadow coaching (when feasible).
What to expect from Mentor Coaching:
- Recognize your coaching strengths and consciously use them
- Discover unconscious habits that affect your coaching presence and results
- Find out what biases you hold and how to work with them
- Increase capacity for accessing your inner knowing and intelligence and the client’s
- Become more attuned to your client’s transformational path
- Skillfully work with somatic and emotional intelligence
- Trust and attune to your client’s innate depth and desire to grow
What to expect from Brian:
- Appreciative honest feedback
- Recognition and acknowledgment of natural capacities and coaching style
- Coaching practice that opens up new coaching abilities based on foundational shifts in understanding and experience of self as coach
- To be challenged!
Schedule a call with Brian to discuss mentor coaching by contacting him directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org