“Time invested in Renée’s coaching program allowed me to listen deeply, understand myself/others with compassion, and live with intent. I have become stronger and more sustainable in my capabilities and capacities at work and at home. The transition period into a new job and living abroad could not have been a better time to engage Renée. The six-month coaching program began with a set of thought provoking questions to gain clarity about my life and expectations. Her program doesn’t end with self-awareness but it continues on as a form of active learning that transfers awareness to behavior change. Not only do I know better, but I actually live better.”
With over 25 years of experience in executive HR roles and coaching, Renée Dineen is the president and founder of RMD Coaching & Consulting, a boutique firm dedicated to enabling individuals, leaders and teams to live with greater purpose, joy, and grace.
Renée is a best-selling author, TEDx and motivational speaker, and an international thought leader who combines her expertise in organizational psychology, neuroleadership, and integral coaching to deliver impactful and lasting results. She works with leaders and teams across the globe, from high tech and biotech industries to social enterprises and non-profits, to navigate risk, change, and growth while fueling the soul of the organizations and cultures they shape. She is passionate about exploring human nature and inspiring others to live authentically and courageously.
Renée is also a recovering work-a-holic and “doing” junky that left her $1,000,000/year executive role in Biotech to give herself a genuine shot at doing work in the world that mattered most to her heart, and do to that work without sacrificing the whole of her life. In February 2020, Renée took her own story to the TedX stage. Her talk titled ‘Authentic Inaction™: Undoing the Doing in a Do Crazy World’ is an account of her own trials and tribulations as a “doing addict” and workaholic. Her talk has already reached 600K views and supports her mission to revolutionize the way we work, play & relate to one another and our purpose.
Over the last two decades of coaching executives, entrepreneurs, leaders, and teams, I have continued to refine my coaching philosophy. While I have trained with multiple great coaching schools, coming fully into my role as a coach has been a journey of learning and unlearning. With each new client, I learn more about myself as a coach. Embodying what the role means to me and understanding how my unique coaching philosophies and style can best serve my clients, has also been my training.
It still inspires and amazes me to witness leaders and teams willing to open themselves up to deep growth and transformation, trusting a process where the outcomes can be quite fuzzy. Sometimes they don’t emerge until the very end and more often, they change all together. With that process, we get to expand and change too.
These experiences have led me to define a very personal set of beliefs about coaching. These beliefs ground my philosophy and the ways that I practice.
- Your life has purpose
- You already have the answers
- Gaining objectivity is critical
- My gift is my presence
- This work takes time
To learn more about Renee’s coaching philosophy click here.
Areas of Focus:
Renée coaches executives, leaders and teams. Her speciality is working with clients who have a specific challenge in one or more of the following areas:
- People who may love their life but are craving more enrichment and satisfaction
- Executives working in global and matrix roles
- Leaders in transition (new company or role)
- Professionals taking on global or international roles or transitioning back from expat assignments
- Women in leadership balancing the needs of work and life
- Women who feel called to do something more but can’t find the space or voice to pursue it
- M.S. Degree, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Certifications and Assessments:
- PCC (Professional Certified Coach), International Coaching Federation
- Certified Life and Executive Coach (New Ventures West and Deep Coaching Institute*; International Coaching Federation accredited)
- Deep knowledge of the Enneagram and application in individual and team development
- Deep expertise in team and interpersonal dynamics
- Certified in Foundations in NeuroLeadership, NeuroLeadership Institute
- High Performance Leadership Coach (#1 ranked executive program worldwide by the Financial Times), International Management Development (IMD) Executive Education
- Emerging Women Power Circle Facilitator