“I’m so grateful for every conversation that I have with Keady. Overcome with confusion, anger and pain for months after a travesty of circumstances at work, I was stuck in a swirl of negativity and regret. By asking gentle and insightful questions and guiding me to be curious around the situation, I was able to attain a clearer understanding of my role, energy and ability to not only move past this but also how to manifest the change and improvement that I wanted to see in myself and in my life. This transformation to a happier work life came to me very quickly and painlessly – thanks to Keady.”
Keady Phelan is a highly intuitive career and leadership coach who draws on over 25 years as a corporate leader, manager and coach who will support you in unleashing your highest potential. Her experience with the enneagram, somatic, meditation, songwriting and yoga practices assist you in exploring your internal terrain in a unique and powerful way. She’ll help shine light on the path to transformation through loosening long-held beliefs, patterns and behaviors that have kept you stuck.
Keady most often works with individuals and leaders who are longing to feel more connected in their work and their life. Her clients are often asking themselves what they really want and whether they are currently experiencing this professionally and personally.
Are you ready to take the steps that will change your life? Keady will:
- Provide the safe space you need to do the healing work
- Guide you in cultivating the awareness you need for the changes you crave
- Express in a way that helps you discover your authentic self
- Help you access your deeper intelligence and intuition
- Help you connect to your life and work more deeply
- Help you understand your deepest desires
- Become the leader you know you can be
She creates a safe space where clients learn new ways of accessing thoughts, feelings, emotions, and to take action with authentic expression.
Keady’s passion for creating a world where all people thrive within their true nature is matched only by her love for her doggy, creating music, and doing anything that takes her outdoors.
- Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education, area of concentration Human Movement Studies, San Francisco State University
Certifications and Assessments:
- Certified Deep Coaching Professional
- Leadership Circle Profile (360 feedback)
- Collective Leadership Assessment