CARLA VAN STRALEN
“With Carla Clarissa’s guidance I’ve found an inner strength and a deeply grounded sense of self-worth that has transformed the way I look at myself. I now acknowledge the value I bring into my relationships and into my leadership.” – Iris
Carla Clarissa is the founder of The Women’s Leadership Program, the founder of a Woman’s Journey to Wholeness and a women’s leadership expert and coach.
Carla Clarissa offers space where women leaders can start to feel whole and welcome to bring all of who they are. It’s in this space where she is encouraged to master all her power and value all of who she is.
It’s her purpose that every woman business leader sees herself as a ‘Femme Inspiratrice’: a woman with the gift to inspire change. That it is the feminine energy inside of her that holds the power to elevate her people and her company.
Carla Clarissa has been coaching executives for over a decade and focuses on balanced and integrated leadership. Bringing alignment between intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual intelligence. She’s known for her very challenging, yet warm and supportive coaching style.
Typical Client Level: Manager to CEO, Business Owner
Personal Statement: There is a direct relationship between the presence a woman brings into her leadership and her inherited sense of self-worth.
- Master of Science in Management
- B.A. in Marketing and International Management
Certifications and Assessments:
- Certified Deep Coaching Professional*, Deep Coaching Institute
- Coaching for Leadership and Professional Development, The Tavistock Institute
- Group Relations Conference on Femininity, Masculinity, Leadership and Authority, IFSI
- The Leicester Conference on Leadership and Authority in Group Relations, The Tavistock Institute
- The Fundamentals of Psychosynthesis, The Institute of Psychosynthesis