Join Simon Goland for this 8-week virtual course on Coaching Foundations. Coaching is a skill that is developed over time. Mastery of these skills requires an iterative learning loop of theory, practice, and feedback. The program length and format provide you with enough time to increase your knowledge and then build your skills through live coaching practice and feedback from other participants and the program facilitator. Self-awareness and skill development are accelerated and deepened through this approach.
This course blends theory, practice and highly experiential activities, through:
- Facilitated online interactive sessions (using Zoom) that introduce content and practice of foundational coaching skills.
- A series of supervised teleconference-coaching calls.
- Real-life coaching practice with course participants.
- An iterative learning process of theory learning and at work/home practice process.
- Independent suggested reading.
This course is designed for people experienced in the growth professions including: executive coaches, life coaches, organizational consultants, therapists and spiritual directors.
Applied for 60 hours.