“Bev helped me to better integrate my personality into my spiritual life, awakening awareness that I have even more choice in how I manage and respond to my life. This made a significant impact on me personally and professionally (especially when dealing with my employees). I am so grateful to Bev for being an exceptional coach” – J.P., former Non-Profit Executive Director
I am passionate about working with people: one-on-one, facilitating small groups, teaching at workshops and leading retreats. In my practice I have found the Enneagram to be an incredible tool to help people grow in self-awareness and an overall understanding of the human condition. I also incorporate Mindfulness practices to help my clients cultivate the capacity to become aware of and present to themselves and their lives.
Certifications and Assessments:
- Certified Deep Coaching Practitioner, Deep Coaching Institute*
- ACC with International Coaching Federation
- Student and teacher of the Enneagram for many years
- Accredited Professional through International Enneagram Association
- Certified Spiritual Director through Shalem Institute