DCI Enneagram Learning Series
Object Relations and the Enneagram Part Two
Join Belinda Gore for a seven-week advanced live virtual course in Object Relations. Part Two offers an opportunity to extend your learning to include practical exercises for using the theory of Object Relations and the Enneagram to deepen and liberate relationships.
- Explaining an Object Relation pattern to clients in an understandable language and helping clients recognize when a pattern is activated.
- Understanding the characteristic emotional strategies of the nine Enneagram types, known as Passions, in terms of Object Relations patterns.
- Guiding coaching clients in discovering the intelligence behind the instincts and passions of each type, based on Object Relations patterns, to embody healthy autonomy.
- Teaching clients to hold the tension of the pattern – learning to ALLOW the activation without acting on it.
- Working with disorientation that may occur when deeply embedded patterns diminish to create new ways to respond to others and find greater joy in relationships.
Participation in Object Relations and the Enneagram Part One is a requirement for participation in this course. If you have questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approved for 10.5 ICF CCE Units.