Leader As Coach
The objective of this five-day program from Deep Coaching Institute (DCI) and WLC is to help leaders develop their Coaching Presence. Achieving this end involves the development and embodiment of an objective, radically honest, and deeply compassionate sense of self. During your program experience you will:
- Learn and practice DCI’s 5-step coaching model that leverages a counterintuitive approach to a personal and professional change.
- Gain deeper self-awareness to see yourself and the world around you more clearly and objectively.
- Develop deep listening skills by activating and balancing your three centers of intelligence – an open heart, clear mind, and contact with your somatic sense.
- Learn the elements of creating and holding a safe container that fosters the trust needed for courageous dialogue and transformative conversations.
- Begin awakening your capacity to hold paradox and see with a nondual mindset.